|Peer Review Policy|
|Focus and Scope|
|Rights and Licenses|
|Plagiarism and Retraction|
|Open Access Statement|
|Statistics & Traffics|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles in the SUBMIT that have never been published before, or are in the process of REVIEW in a journal or have been SUBMITED to another journal
- Articles that are SUBMITED in Microsoft Office format (doc, docx)
- The articles in the SUBMIT are in accordance with the template guidelines
Copy right in each article belong to the authors.
1. The author acknowledges that the Journal Cerdas Proklamator as a publisher who publishes for the first time with the
2. The Author can enter the writing separately, manage the non exclusive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into the other versions (eg sent to the repository of the author's institution, publication in book, etc), by acknowledge that the manuscript was first published in the Jurnal Cerdas Proklamator.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.