|Peer Review Policy|
|Focus and Scope|
|Rights and Licenses|
|Plagiarism and Retraction|
|Open Access Statement|
|Statistics & Traffics|
Instructions for Writers of the Cerdas Proklamator Journal of PGSD FKIP Bung Hatta University
The articles written include learning to elementary schools, access, quality, and management of basic education, both from the results of research and critical analysis studies in the field of learning to elementary schools, access, quality, and basic education management arrangements.Manuscripts are typed using Microsoft Word, Times New Roman font 12 pts, except for 14 font titles, 1.15 spaces, typed on A4 paper, and the number of words from the title to bibliography 5000-8000 words, the maximum number of manuscripts is 18 pages including bibliography,photos, and tables, with margins left 3, right, top, bottom 2.5.Submitted articles are not submitted to other journals and have a tolerance of 25% exclude turnitin or relevant plagiarism software.Articles submitted to https://cerdas.bunghatta.ac.id/index.php/jcp and can also be sent to email@example.com .
- Articles are written in Indonesian with a systematic, including: title, author's name, abstract in English and Indonesian accompanied by abstract keywords, introduction, research methods, results and discussion, conclusions, thanks and bibliography.
- The title of the article in Indonesian and English should not be more than 15 words. Title is printed in capital letters in the middle, space 1.
- The name of the author of the article is included without an academic degree, a maximum of 5 authors and must be banned accompanied by the institution of origin, and placed under the title of the article. If the manuscript is written by a team, the editor only deals with the main author or the author whose name is listed first. The lead author must include correspondence or e-mail address.
- Abstract consists of introductory sentences, objectives, methods, results, and closings. Abstracts and keywords are written in English and Indonesian. Type 1 space. Abstract length is not more than 250 words while the number of keywords is 3-5 words.
- The introduction is written without sub-chapters, containing the background or research objectives to be achieved, problems, objectives, literature review, and theory.
- The method is written without sub-chapters consisting of only one paragraph which contains briefly about: types of research, types of data, procedures for collecting data, how to process data techniques, including how conclusions are drawn. If the writing is in the form of literature review or in the form of ideas, the research method does not need to be written down.
- Results and discussion can be written in sections. Clearly discusses the subject in accordance with the problem, research objectives, and the theory used. References or citations are arranged in the order of the author, year published, and the page referred to (Damono, 1993: 55).
- Closing contains conclusions and suggestions. Conclusions are written in concise sentences as an answer to the research question or as proof of the research hypothesis. The conclusion should ideally describe the relationship between the research question, objectives, results and discussion. Suggestions contain comments or rebuttals that provide input to further researchers and related agencies.
- Acknowledgments are usually known as acknowledgments. Acknowledgments contain gratitude to those who really contributed to the research carried out and in the writing and publication of articles.
- Bibliography uses the 6th edition of the APA standard, must quote the writings of the Proclaimer Smart Journal at least 3 articles, sources from the last 10 years and must be 50% of the last 5 years, at least 10 references.
Nasional, U., & oleh Undang-undang, D. (2008). Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Pusat Bahasa Departemen Pendidikan Nasional.
Roqib, M. (2009). Ilmu Pendidikan Islam; Pengembangan Pendidikan Integratif di Sekolah, Keluargadan Masyarakat. LKIS Pelangi Aksara.
Komalasari, K&Saripudin, D. (2017). Pendidikan Karakter, Konsep danAplikasi Living Values Education.
Aeni, A. N. (2014). Pendidikan Karakteruntukmahasiswa PGSD. UPI Press.
Yulastri, A., &Hidayat, H. (2017). Developing an Entrepreneurship Module by Using Product-Based Learning Approach in Vocational Education. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 12(5), 1097-1109.
Tamrin, M., Azkiya, H., & Sari, S. G. (2017). Problems faced by the teacher in maximizing the use of learning media in Padang. Al-Ta lim Journal, 24(1), 60-66.
Amrina, Z. (2013). Peningkatan Kemampuan Berpikir Kreatif mahasiswa Melalui Pemberian Soal-soal Open Ended. Jurnal Cerdas Proklamator, 2338-0926.
Situmorang, M. (2014). Pengembangan buku ajar kimia SMA melalui inovasi pembelajaran dan integrasi pendidikan karakter untuk meningkatkan hasil belajar siswa. Prosiding SEMIRATA 2013, 1 (1).
Amir, M. F. (2015, October). Pengaruh Pembelajaran Kontekstual Terhadap Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Matematika Siswa Sekolah Dasar. In Prosiding Seminar Nasional Pendidikan (pp. 34-42).
Ridwan, M. (2016, March). Pendidikan karakter berbasis permainan tradisional siswa sekolah dasar di sumenep madura. In PROSIDING SEMINAR NASIONAL “Optimalisasi Active Learning dan Character Building dalamMeningkatkanDayaSaingBangsa di Era MasyarakatEkonomiAsean (MEA)” (pp. 131-135). Prodi Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar dan Prodi Bimbingan dan Konseling.
- The procedure for presenting quotations, references, tables and pictures follows the provisions of the procedures used in the General Handbook of Indonesian Spelling which is enhanced and terms standardized by the language center.
- The author can copy and paste the article into the CERDAS Proklamator Journal Guidelines template. The template file is provided by the editor.
- Articles are checked anonymously by partner reviewers appointed by the editor in accordance with their field of expertise. Article writers are given the opportunity to make improvements (revisions) to the manuscript based on recommendations / suggestions from reviewers.
- Publication or rejection of the manuscript will be notified in writing after being assessed by the bestari partner.
- Authors whose manuscripts are accepted can download their articles on the journal site and those who will be printed can receive two copies of the CERDAS Proklamator Journal after making a payment.